Yep, I've been "tagged" by another blogger and have been asked to play along. My "tagger" is Views From a Director, who also tagged Kel. Here is a link to VFD's post regarding whom he tagged. http://chesterwoodstrailrun.blogspot.com/2008/05/tagged.html (Sorry, you'll have to copy and paste the link since blogger's hyperlink scripting doesn't seem to be working correctly.) There's a great story about sportmanship on his blog that will leave you with a case of the warm fuzzies. Be sure to check it out!
Here are the rules of the "tag" game:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
I haven't taken the time to come up with a memoir yet, but I'll post it as soon as I do. Now.....who do I tag?
How Many Hills Are Enough Hills?
5 days ago