Monday, January 25, 2010

Back in the UMTR

I got on the ball this year and renewed my membership to the Upper Midwest Trail Runners. Last year I didn't sign up and regretted it for the past 12 months. Even though I had no plans of competing in any of the race series (MN Trail Running Series and Fab 5 Fifties Ultra Trail Series), there was no excuse for me to not put $20 towards a group of outstanding and dedicated trail runners who help promote and support the sport I love most in the Midwest. So, this year, it was a no-brainer to sign up and give the UMTR my hard-earned cash and my commitment to promote trail running. It looks like this year there might be 2 more series: the Gnarly Bandit Ultra Trail Series (100K and 100M distances) and the Braveheart Snowshoe Series. Looks like the Gnarly Bandit Series is right up my alley. Therefore, I invite any readers out there who haven't joined yet to click on the button on the right side of this blog and check it out. So, what are ya waiting for? Sign up already!

No comments: