Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Not Dead and "Ways to Be Cool"

Hello, I'm not dead - just being rather reclusive whilst I focus on the happiness of others. I've been spending a lot of time being a husband and a father these past few months, making up for the time my wife and son sacrificed for me the past 3 years in allowing me to trail run so much. It's been very rewarding, I must say. Each day before I come home from work I think to myself, "What does (insert family, friend, or other person/creature) need?", and try to do something for someone else each day. Sometimes that's doing simple things like picking up groceries, cleaning up around the house, making a family member's favorite dish, calling a friend, feeding the birds, walking the dog, etc. That's all it takes to make someone's day and put a smile on their face. There's nothing quite like seeing the happiness giving and doing things for others brings.

On a not so serious note, here's a funny tidbit passed on to me. Note the last entry......... ;-)



Matthew Patten said...

The not had to be made by your brother. Each line made me think "yeah... that's brothergrub"

Bianchii said...

I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
(you can follow me)

Claire said...

Hi! You have a nice informative blog. I’ve learned something about it. I have mine too

rakesh said...

nice one

rakesh said...

nice one

Test Papers said...

I have no extra time for spent for people. TestKiller

Azeem Mahmood said...

That's all it takes to make someone's day and put a smile on their face.


JGuizar said...

Haha, funny the way that the internet believes one is dead when no longer he posts content for a little bit, I too have a blog I just recently decided to write and I think it would be nice if you could come and visit it just so you can see what it's about

JohnOliver said...

Great blog you've got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
Actual Tests
Brain Dumps
Exam Sheets
Real Exams

John Striker said...

Get Tech Updates at
View Funnier Side of Life at